The Complete Guide to Estate Planning
Empowering Members to Plan Ahead.
Everyone can benefit from an estate plan regardless of wealth or age, especially families of all income levels. *LegalShield’s recent survey discovered the following surprising stats about preparing a Will:
1. It evokes positive emotions. Respondents expressed feelings of peace (40%), confidence (37%), and empowerment (26%) when contemplating the creation of their Will.
2. Despite evoking positive emotions, only 41% of respondents identified as having a Will, while 39% didn’t know where to begin to get one.
Although preparing a Will is a fundamental step of estate planning, this process includes additional steps. LegalShield’s Complete Guide to Estate Planning provides members with clarity and peace of mind to support their estate planning process.
Estate Planning Made Simple.
Our Complete Guide to Estate Planning offers step-by-step instructions on creating an estate plan, helping members save time and money by simplifying this process. This guide covers:
- The fundamentals of estate planning
- Understanding probate
- Types of estate planning documents
- The complete process of preparing an estate plan
Members will also learn the benefits of getting professional help and how LegalShield can support them in this process. Increase your peace of mind knowing your wishes will be honored and your loved ones taken care of!
*This LegalShield study was conducted on August 10, 2022. LegalShield surveyed 1,318 adults, 18 and older, who live in the United States. The sample was balanced by age, race, among other demographic variables, according to the U.S. Census.